What Are Your Personal Thoughts and Feelings About Covid-19?

We would love to know the good, bad and the ugly. We feel very small and afraid, but I hope there can be some positivity in the day-to-day.

Is everyone keeping up with exercise? Are you in self-quarantine? Do you not care and think this is all a conspiracy?!

Personally listening to a lot of Norah Jones to keep the peace, and having solo parties in my room!

On an honest note, we wish safety and hope for you all. Please take necessary precautions, but still try to smile 🙂

Katie & Evee x

The featured image is a photograph of swans I took the other day, in a park near where I live. Hopefully we can still take walks!
06/03/20

30 thoughts on “What Are Your Personal Thoughts and Feelings About Covid-19?

1. What an amazing photograph!
    It is a worrying time. I’m more worried about my husband as he works in the car industry with a vast amount of people. I’m just praying we get through this.
    Take care. x

2. Listened to James Taylor and did some cleaning today. Went out for coffee but probably the last outing for awhile.

3. Listen good music and keep the peace. Positive thoughts are important for happy healthy life. Spring is coming after some days. God bless you!

4. Pearl 🌻 – Manila, Philippines – A 29 year old fristrated blogger who aims to improve her writing and hopefully inspire someone, anyone, with her own thoughts and experiences.
    Pearl 🌻 says:

Read books and listening to music became my day-to-day routine

5. jasonlikestotravel – I'm Jason and from a little place in England. Here to just talk about my various adventures. Hopefully you find some inspiration or just enjoy hearing my stories :)
    jasonlikestotravel says:

Beginning to go a little crazy, staying indoors though! Stay safe too!

6. With sons Aspergers he struggles with unpredictable things. The world has gone mad and this has completely thrown him. So basically we have been on self imposed lockdown for about 3 weeks. Not used the car in that time. Got to say Disney plus has been an absolute delight for both of us. I’m still exercising but restricted to the house and garden. So my long runs have become repeated loops of our small garden. It’s also been a great excuse to dig out old games. Also I’ve picked my favourite artists and then listened to each one their albums in order – I’d forgotten so many songs. What are you doing to keep yourself going?

1. Hi! I’m glad to hear that in a way you’re both spending quality time together. I think a lot of time has been given to us during this awful time.
      I hope he copes with it a bit better these days x
      Lovely to be listening to music! My favourite artist at the minute is Sufjan Stevens, he’s a mellow relaxing artist I usually listen to after Norah Jones Ahahha
      I am doing a lot of exercise in my living on my gym ball and w some weights. I miss the gym so much. I have also been writing a lot of posts on “quarantine tips” ahhaa Im a bit nervous to post them but should be up soon.
      I’m trying to sort out uni work and it’s all over the place at the minute which is so so stressful, because I’m doing work only to be told that exam isn’t happening anymore 🙁
      Katie has to work from home, but we have a lot of cosy evenings and lots of fun on the weekend 😀
      Stay safe x

1. I look forward to the tips. Could do with some pointers. In a way I’m lucky as I had to ditch the gym well before this kicked off. So I am used to home workouts. The thing I miss is the runs. Running round our garden endlessly (a complete circuit is about 20 seconds) is mind numbing. Maybe we will look back at this time and remember the extra time we got to spend with the ones we love. x

7. Feeling every emotion possible. But still full of gratitude that I am still alive, my daughter is well in the opposite side of Melbourne and my son and daughter in law are both doing fine on the other side of the world in London. But hoping and praying that this will end very soon. Thanks and hope you’re staying safe,
    Teresa

8. Dilip – An open mind! Love to share my thoughts and a keenness to learn. An engineer and a MBA I had a wonderful innings in the Army and later moved to consultancy and teaching. My current interests are music and growing culinary herbs. Love to play golf and do yoga regularly. I am serious on "Living life less seriously". A warm welcome to you be well and be cheerful always.
    dilipnaidu says:

Nice post to boost cheer I try to maintain a regular routine some yoga and breathing exercises. Brisk walking in my flat corridor.

Best wishes n be safe

9. jcalberta – Saddledome Rise SE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada – Howdy! I love Westerns. ... and the purpose of this MyFavoriteWesterns.com is to celebrate My Favorite Westerns! and to hopefully inspire folks to watch these great Western movies again - with fresh eyes and appreciation. This site will eventually display my top 30 favorite Westerns - or more. I will have original graphic work with regular updates/news about Western Movies. All this - and more ... Yee Haw ... !! - jcablerta / Moderator / Administrator
    jcalberta says:

We’re here for experience.
    We’re getting a bushel load now.

10. JOY journal – A long-time journalist, Nora Edinger also blogs and writes books. Her Christian chick lit and faith-related non-fiction are available on Amazon. She lives in Appalachia, where she is part of a three-generation, three-species household.
    JOY journal says:

It is a strange time. I’m getting outside whenever I can. Be well and blessed!!

11. Yes, I’m staying in for the duration. There have always been infectious diseases, from the black plague, AIDS, ebola, SARS, and this COVID:19, and who knows how many in-between. There have also always been conspiracy theories which had no basis in reality. Just take care of you. Good luck!

12. Tony "T-Bird" Burgess – Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA – Hi there, my name is Tony Burgess from Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA. I am a believer, bleeding-heart, idealist and blogger. I'm married to Laura and Cody is our dog. Daily I work for a blood bank. My blog is where I chronicle and curate the sacred, serious and silly things in my life. I am a member of The Episcopal Church. Thank you for connecting with me. Grace, peace, and love!
    Tony "T-Bird" Burgess says:

For many, it’s a change of life and slowing down. Too many people are finding they have an opportunity to breathe and to not be overscheduled. I am glad to see this happening.